People start blogs to connect with other people, to share their thoughts and passions, so I want to thank Chelsea at http://thejennymacbookblog.wordpress.com/ for nominating my blog for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. Sounds cool, doesn’t it? Looks cool too.
There are rules that go along with the nomination. I need to tell you 7 things about myself:
1. I’m a Libra who’s hooked on horoscopes, especially Jonathan Cainer’s webpage.
2. I love Greek/Roman and Norse myths. They work their way into my stories.
3. The idea that magic might lurk in nooks and crannies of our world appeals to me.
4. My grandsons think that I rode dinosaurs to a cave and painted on its walls when I attended grade school.
5. I collect cookbooks and try to find one as a souvenir whenever we travel.
6. I belong to a writers’ group that has the most wonderful people you could ever meet. Writers make awesome friends!
7. I live in northeast Indiana, and actually love the Midwest–hot summers, lousy winters, and all.
I also need to nominate 7 other blogs that I admire. I know this is a sisterhood, but some of these are men–because I admire them and because I’d like to introduce you to their blogs. If they decline the nomination, I understand. Most of them are overworked, but at least you might get to meet them this way:
And I know, for sure, that these two bloggers have been nominated before, so have already done all of this, but it’s worth anyone’s time to find them and read them, so I’m nominating them again (even though they probably won’t respond):
There. That’s my list of 7 blogs I enjoy and hope you try out.
And thanks again to Chelsea at http://thejennymacbookblog.wordpress.com/ for nominating me.
I’ll write a regular blog later. This was more work than I expected. In the meantime, happy writing!