Hi, everyone! My publicist sent me a note to drum up votes for favorite mysteries for 2019. If you have a book you’d like to recommend, here’s the info. The votes need to be in by Nov. 1st:
The editors at Suspense Magazine are getting ready for their December “Best of 2019” issue. They ask that you please tell your fans to nominate you for the issue—fans can email them their vote at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s the email that Suspense Magazine uses—
It’s that time again, where we need to begin the process of building our December “Best of” issue. This issue takes more preparation and is all the better due to the assistance of the team and our fan base. While we know that it is difficult to choose the “Best of 2019” books for each category prior to the end of the year, we rely on you to get the right books. Over the next three weeks, we’d like you to send us your list of your favorites in the following categories:
- Thriller/Suspense (includes all books not in other categories listed)
- Debut Author
- Romantic Suspense
- Urban Fantasy/Paranormal
- Historical Fiction
- True Crime
For those who are new to this process or those who need reminders:
- Must be a 2019 new release.
- Please don’t recommend yourself.
- Your list should include any fabulous and worthy book.
- If you don’t have a recommendation for a category, please skip or note in your response.
- Return your votes by November 1st so we can get to work on our end.
Thank you for your participation! Please copyon your responses for each category.